TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SERVICE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (TERMS) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE ATTRACTION MARKETING MANUAL, THE LEAD WHISPERER’S GUIDE TO ATTRACTION MARKETING, AND THE ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS (HEREINAFTER THE “BOOK”) ALONG WITH WWW.RICHHAZLETT.COM (HEREINAFTER THE “SITE”) AND ANY AND ALL OTHER WEB SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY FAST FORWARD MARKETING, LLC, AND RICH AND/OR NATASHA HAZLETT (collectively the “COMPANY”). BY ACCESSING THIS BOOK AND/OR SITE, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE COMPANY AT ANY TIME IN ITS DISCRETION, AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE IMPLEMENTED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES.
2) Your use of the content of the Book and Site is done at your sole discretion. In using the content of this Book and Site, you acknowledge that the Company will NOT be held liable for any situation arising out of the misuse of the Book and/or Site.
3) The Company has used its best efforts in preparing the Book and Website. The Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of the Book and Site. The information contained in the Book and Site are strictly for educational purposes only. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in the Book and Site, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
4) EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. ALTHOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THE BOOK AND/OR SITE.
5) ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST.
6) YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN THE BOOK AND/OR SITE DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR WORK ETHIC, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
7) MATERIALS IN THE BOOK AND/OR SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” ESTIMATE,” EXPECT,” PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,’ “BELIEVE,’ AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNING POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S. IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR BOOK AND/OR SITE.
8)PEOPLE WHO USE OUR SERVICES, PRODUCTS, BOOK AND/OR SITE ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING DECISIONS AND ALL MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS THAT WE HAVE PROVIDED SHOULD BE VERIFIED INDEPENDENTLY BY YOUR OWN HIGHLY QUALIFED PROFESSIONALS. OUR MATERIAL, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED CAREFULLY AND EVALUATED BEFORE MAKING A DECISION, ON WHETHER TO RELY UPON THEM.
9) YOU COMPLETELY AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURE OR SUCCESS OF YOUR ACTIONS RELATING TO ANY MATERIAL PRESENTED BY OUR COMPANY, OR OUR COMPANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNING OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
10) WE MAY MAKE A COMMISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS THROUGH SOME OR ALL OF THE LINKS PROVIDED IN THIS BOOK AND OR SITE. BY CHOOSING TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINKS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT WE MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR PURCHASE.
11) You acknowledge and agree that all materials contained in the Book and the Site are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property owned by the Company or others who have licensed use of such materials to the Company. You acknowledge and agree that as such, You may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available in the Book and Site only as authorized by the Company.
12) The Company disclaims any warranties (express or implied) merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The Company shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Book and/or Site, which is provided “as is,” and without warranties.
13) As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
14) The Company does not warrant the performance, effectiveness, or applicability of any sites listed or link to in this Book or on the Site.
15) All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
16) These terms and conditions are to be governed and construed by Idaho law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to the Site, arbitration must be brought through the American Arbitration Association in the City of Boise, Idaho.
17) If the Site enables you to share information with other Subscribers, you agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. You agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Website without prior written consent. You are responsible for information you send, or display through the Site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Site for any communication for which the you intend only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into the Site can and may be read by the operators of the Site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
All products are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. The guarantee starts from the purchase date. Refund requests after the refund policy has expired are not eligible for a refund and a refund will not be issued. For more information or to request a refund for your digital product, notify the company at support @ leadwhisperer.com
Subscription to the Site may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either the Site or by you (the “Subscriber”). Subscriber must notify the company at support @ leadwhisperer.com of the desire to terminate the subscription. Subscription fees prior to notification by the Subscriber of the desire to cancel are NOT refundable. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
Credit card users may be subject to a preauthorization. The preauthorization is not a charge to the credit card. However, the then applicable subscription charge may be reserved against the Subscriber’s available credit card limit.
The Company will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Subscriber accounts. Contact your credit card issuing financial institution for details.
In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or check.
THE LEAD WHISPERER’S GUIDE TO ATTRACTION MARKETING, the SITE and all related materials are © copyrighted by Fast Forward Marketing, LLC and Rich Hazlett. No part of the Book or Site may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this Book under any circumstances.