Attraction Marketing with Twitter
You probably already know that Twitter has become the fastest growing social media site in the world. By June of last year the number of worldwide Twitter users had skyrocketed to 44.5 million and its growth for the year has been estimated at 2,800%. So, what does this mean to you and your business? Well, if you haven’t already started building your network with Twitter, now is the certainly the time to get moving.
I’m sorry to say that when I first signed up for Twitter almost a year ago, I didn’t really think there was going to be much to it, but I now know I was wrong. (My friends and family will be astounded to see this confession, since they think I think I’m always right.) I have recently been working on Twitter and have already begun to generate leads from my efforts in just a few days.
I have found some great tools to help me with my Twitter marketing efforts, so I wanted to share them with you. The list below contains 6 great Twitter tools you can use to maximize your effectiveness:
1. This site is great. It allows you to create free Twitter background designs for your profile.
2. Twellow is like the yellow pages for Twitter. You can use this site to search for anybody by name or category.
3. Want to get realtime results for what’s going on on Twitter? Check out this site:
4. Twollo is a tool you can use to get automatic targeted followers.
5. Use bit.ly to shorten long URLS. This tool also has a tracking feature.
6. This tool is a great way to connect with your followers. It allows you to send voice-mail messages to specific twitter users. The name of it is Pockets App, you can use it for free here:
Good luck with your Twitter marketing!
Feel free to share this article on Twitter (;
Rich Hazlett personally mentors his team and teaches them how to market their business without chasing leads or bothering uninterested family members and friends.
Prospecting Stinks. Stop Wasting Time And Money on Leads and Cold Calling. See How. Click Here
Note: This link goes to an affiliate site, so any purchases made will send a commission our way, so thank you.